[CrackMonkey] (forw) Re: Another outage! Wheee!

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Feb 28 11:28:11 PST 2000

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> To: Larry Sherman <larrysh at best.net>
[...]
> I'm sorry, but that is balderdash.  As I just said last night, TLG
> would never have been that clueless and officious.  I doubt that
> even Best would have been that clueless and officious.  It took Verio
> for that.

	Well, well.  Bravo, Rick!

	What action have I taken?  I have forwarded larry's mail to me
to abuse at verio.com, demanding that they explain how this "dual-boot"
thing works, and demanding that they restore my line until I can make
a decision about this while in possession of all the facts.

	The bastards didn't contact me.  There's an E-MAIL ADDRESS UP
ON THE WEB SITE EVEN.

	So, I'd love to know what my rights are as a member of a TLG
network.