Paul J Collins sneakums at eircom.net
Wed Jul 5 16:42:47 PDT 2000

    Bernard> Anyway, just to make up for all my poor .sig habits in
    Bernard> the past I'm going to make sure I put plenty in all my
    Bernard> messages in the future.  After all, the RFC doesn't tell
    Bernard> you *not* to use delimiters in your main text.

That's because the RFC was not written for morons.  It was written for
people who know that there is no key marked "any", and that "enter
when ready" is not an invitation to violate your computer.

Paul.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD