[CrackMonkey] Quote of the day: A couple of times a day...

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 5 17:00:18 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from glen mccready <gkm at blackdown.org> -----
Forwarded-by: Nev Dull <nev at bostic.com>
Forwarded-by: Metal Fatigue
Forwarded-by: qotd-request at geomatics.ucalgary.ca (Quote of the day)

[A] couple of times a day my phone would "reap-reap-reap".  I'd push
the 'Envelope' button, cursor down three lines to "messages", push the
'Select' button on the side of the phone to see that message 1 was
from "shanna321 at aol.com".  Then I'd select the message to read: "Hi!
Are you tired of working for the same old b...."  Then I'd push the
'Clr' button to delete the message and push one more button to confirm
the deletion...then I'd run the red light narrowly avoiding the father
with the baby carriage, only to drift off the shoulder and over the
guard rail.  Wireless email certainly is convenient.
	-- David S. Isenberg <isen at isen.com>, writing in SMART Letter #41.

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.