[CrackMonkey] [rrc@myrddin.imat.com: MOVING]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Jul 6 01:28:50 PDT 2000

Nick Moffitt writes:

> 	This is the location where crackmonkey.org is located.
> Chances are the landlady won't rent him the space.  There will likely
> be either downtime or a short relocation.

Does anybody have a colocated machine elsewhere which could be used to
queue mail for a couple of domains for the duration?

I assume this would be of interest to everybody at the LinuxCabal.
Most of us do have some kind of offsite DNS, but not necessarily an
offsite mail queue that will relay for us.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I