Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Thu Jul 6 08:54:44 PDT 2000

begin  Scott Allan quotation:
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> > > 	Missing criticism of Nick.
> >
> > http://zork.net/~nick/pix/nickface.jpg
>
> I'm rather partial to:
>
> http://zork.net/~nick/pix/wordperfect.gif
>
> While not criticism of Nick, it does insult the French.

	That GIF was made by Don Marti, but he didn't want to have
Electric Lichen, LLC associated with such profanity.  I offered to
host it from zork.net.  It was linked to from LWN.

	If I thought anyone ever poked around in there, I'd convert
those all to pngs.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.