[CrackMonkey] [rrc@myrddin.imat.com: MOVING]

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Thu Jul 6 06:53:01 PDT 2000

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 01:28:50AM -0700, Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> wrote:

> Does anybody have a colocated machine elsewhere which could be used to
> queue mail for a couple of domains for the duration?

crackmonkey.org mail is handled (pri=10) by zork.net
crackmonkey.org mail is handled (pri=30) by pie-mx.loyalty.org
crackmonkey.org mail is handled (pri=50) by home.samurai.com

You have five days.  Begin now.

> I assume this would be of interest to everybody at the LinuxCabal.
> Most of us do have some kind of offsite DNS, but not necessarily an
> offsite mail queue that will relay for us.

Ah, you must be those Linux Professionals I've heard so much about.

Bryan

--
Bryan Fullerton               http://bryanfullerton.com/
Core Competence