[CrackMonkey] pr00f

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 6 12:29:04 PDT 2000

begin  Peter A. Peterson II quotation:

> What about hardware/software support for restoration of data
> from a hardware-based raid solution?

Try again in English?  You could be attempting to ask any of a number
of questions.  I'll be damned if I'll post answers to all of them, just
because you can't be bothered to ask in a comprehensible manner.

> Will hardware raid work under linux properly?

Vague question.  Do you contemplate using some specific RAID adapter?

rick (at) linuxmafia.com                      Or denied.  So there.