[CrackMonkey] pr00f

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at flynn.zork.net
Thu Jul 6 13:06:28 PDT 2000

Quoting Rick Moen:
> begin  Peter A. Peterson II quotation:
>
> > My boss doesn't believe that linux servers can handle real-world,
> > do-or-die situations that would normally be high-end *NIX boxen.
>
> Maybe they can't.  Why don't you try prototyping?

Would you try again in English? I'll be dag-nabbed if I try to guess
what prototyping is just because you can't be bothered to write useful

> Doing so is about as close to cost-free as humanly possible.

Cost-free production servers. There's a real trick. Does the hardware
fairy work into this story somewhere?

pedro

      "She's laughin in her sleeve, boys;
   I can feel it in my bones."  -- Tom Waits