Paul J Collins sneakums at eircom.net
Thu Jul 6 13:41:46 PDT 2000

    Bernard> 	For instance you are in breach of many Crackmonkey
    Bernard> RFC's;

    Bernard> 	Giving an LFP without any kind of warning.

A what?

    Bernard> 	Inclusion of copyrighted Simpsons jokes.

Where?

    Bernard> 	Inclusion of very very very unfunny innuendo.

That's a matter of opinion, and mine is the only one that matters.

    Bernard> 	Denying legitimate human/computer relationships.

The only good human/computer relationship is an ILLEGITIMATE one.  I'm
surprised you didn't know that.

    Bernard> 	Missing non-sequitur.

Fuck that shit.

    Bernard> 	Missing ad hominem personal attack.

How about "Bernard is a stupid name, and so is Bernard"?

    Bernard> 	Missing criticism of Nick.

Why bother?  It's all been said before, and by people with fewer
middle initials than I.

    Bernard> 	Being wrong.

So what?  Isn't that the point?

    Bernard> 	Not including a bad .sig delmiter and so breaking the
    Bernard> 	thread.

Yeah, go cry to mommy, shit-for-brains.

    Bernard> 	Being wrong.

I'm always wrong.  Duh.

    Bernard> 	Being dull.

And this idiotic list of "RFCs" is scintillating?

    Bernard> 	Possession of a middle initial.

I have two.

    Bernard> 	Failing to possess an otter.

Her name is Sandy.  Hah, now you're wrong!

    Bernard> 	Typing in a suspicious manner.

Yeah, everyone knows the bad guys type with two fingers.

    Bernard> 	Being wrong.

Oh, the /ennui/!

    Bernard> 	Being a moron.

That's you, fuckface.

    Bernard> 	I am surprised that I have to explain this to you.

I'm surprised I survived all this.

Paul.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD