[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Jul 8 23:52:58 PDT 2000

Bernard writes:

> 08Jul2000 01:45PM (-0700) From [mr.bad at pigdog.org] mr.bad [Mr . Bad]
> >
> >     PJC> Actually "Aaron Lehman Bond Bails" appears after my company,
> >     PJC> "AAA Finger-Snapper Repo, Inc."
> >
> > PFFT! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Mr. Bad's Cocaine Addiction Treatment Center"
> > comes out before all of them.
>
> But you have to leave it to me to be the one on top.  If you'll
> move away from your ancient papyrus and alphabetophilic sorting
> you'll find me listed under;
> 	\000
>
> but actually that's my second listing as my first lies in the space
> between the page title and that one.

Haven't discovered negative numbers yet?

The interesting thing is that some pretty small sets (like R^2) can't
be well-ordered, which raises an interesting question for yellow pages
compilers when businesses are allowed to have names corresponding to
arbitrary points in the complex plane.  I foresee lawsuits, and
employment for lawyers.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I