[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Mon Jul 10 15:31:56 PDT 2000

08Jul2000 11:52PM (-0700) From [schoen at loyalty.org] schoen [Seth David Schoen]
> Bernard writes:
>
> > But you have to leave it to me to be the one on top.  If you'll
> > move away from your ancient papyrus and alphabetophilic sorting
> > you'll find me listed under;
> > 	\000
> >
> Haven't discovered negative numbers yet?

I was constraining myself (which, I will allow, is a flaw) to
some form of byte representation in which case I WIN!
However, I bow to your (far) superior mathematical knowledge
and am sure you can come up with something like negative
infinity or even less.
	It would be interesting to have a company's name
disallowed on mathematical, grounds, eg. someone trying
to call themselves (infinity + N) or whatever to try and
secure the last place in the phone book.

	Bernard

-Takin-it-to-delimit-
Bernard P. Murray, PhD
nutella at zork.net (Department of Desserts and Toppings, San Francisco, USA)