[CrackMonkey] Wondertwins, form of.. PROCRASTINATION!

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Jul 10 17:33:34 PDT 2000

<loiosh> Wow, I just had a GREAT idea!!
<loiosh> Mecha Scrooge McDuck!!!!
<loiosh> Imagine Scrooge McDuck in a huge powered armor suit
<loiosh> dancing around in his piles of money
<pedro> heh
<loiosh> shooting dollar sign shaped holes in the Beagle Brothers
<pedro> the Beagle Bros. like the computer software firm?
<loiosh> Huey, Dewey and Louie could have cool transforming jet->robot
	things that they fly around
<loiosh> built by Gyro Gearloose!
<loiosh> The Beagle Brothers are the bad guys in the Scrooge McDuck
	comics
<loiosh> they are sorta like fat, ugly anthropomorphic dogs
<pedro> Huey, Dewey, and Louie, together with Gyro and Launchpad form
	a big Duckish VOLTRON
<loiosh> Man, Carl fuckin' Barks
<loiosh> I swear to you, I am not stoned right now

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.