[CrackMonkey] [rrc@myrddin.imat.com: Move]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Jul 11 22:44:59 PDT 2000

	So, I don't suppose anyone has a net connection I could host
Zork from in the meantime, eh?

----- from Richard Couture <rrc at myrddin.imat.com> -----

As you have been advised in previous mail messages:

Our last day here is technically on July 19, 2000.

We have attempted to get the neighboors to allow us to use their place
to park the machines that are being COLOed here, but that fell
through.

We have approached the landlady here asking for another month, but
again we were denied, SO, it is deffinate that we will NOT have a
place to park the servers for the 2 weeks or so that the phone co is
going to take to get the lines in at the new location on anderson
street.

We will actually turn off the service on Monday the 17th and move
whatever machines are still here to the new location and ready them
for when the lines come back up.  Thus far we have only had one person
state that they would come to get their machine.

I will be available on the weekend to facilitate whatever needs to be
done to help. i.e.: name service changes, etc...

We will turn the keys over to the landlady on Tuesday July 18th

Richard

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.