[CrackMonkey] [rrc@myrddin.imat.com: Move]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Jul 11 22:58:13 PDT 2000

Nick Moffitt writes:

> 	So, I don't suppose anyone has a net connection I could host
> Zork from in the meantime, eh?
>
> ----- from Richard Couture <rrc at myrddin.imat.com> -----
>
> As you have been advised in previous mail messages:
>
> Our last day here is technically on July 19, 2000.
>
> We have attempted to get the neighboors to allow us to use their place
> to park the machines that are being COLOed here, but that fell
> through.
>
> We have approached the landlady here asking for another month, but
> again we were denied, SO, it is deffinate that we will NOT have a
> place to park the servers for the 2 weeks or so that the phone co is
> going to take to get the lines in at the new location on anderson
> street.
>
> We will actually turn off the service on Monday the 17th

Heh, it's funny that www.cssfaq.org will go down the day the New York
trial begins.  Perhaps someone else will help with that.

It would be good for me if you could get zork up somewhere.  Does
anybody sell commercial colocation in one-month intervals? :-)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I