[CrackMonkey] Flame on!

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Wed Jul 12 14:29:29 PDT 2000

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Nick Moffitt wrote:

>           http://x65.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=591283931
>
> Aaron Lehmann sent me this after I told him that Rick Moen isn't an
> asshole, but rather just a bastard.

I'm still not quite sure I agree with Nick on this subject, but the Usenet
posts like this are great. Erik Naggum is a total psychopath as you can
see in any of his posts. The thread that that message started is pretty
good, with Erik Naggum ranting on how this man sent him an email and
"invaded his box". Here are a few others you might want to try reading
for amusement:

http://x69.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=642308832
http://x69.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=615218704

And anything he posts on comp.lang.lisp...