[CrackMonkey] Flame on!

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Jul 12 15:42:20 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
>     Monkey> Thank you for taking the turing test.
>
> No need to bother.  I'll save you some time; I am not Alan Turing.

	Bugger.

	Richard Stallman once told me a story about his encounter with
the Scientologists.  Apparently they came to him and said "Would you
like to take a free personality test?"

	So he says, "sure", and they take him to their office and
administer the test.

	"Now," they say, "that will be $50 for us to grade it."

	"Oh, don't trouble yourselves." Stallman said, writing "A+" on
his test with a large red pen.

	At that, he walked out.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.