[CrackMonkey] [calendar@thoughtpolice.com: [sf-caco] Fwd: SQUID [7/16] 4th Annual SF Pigeon Roast]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 12 16:21:00 PDT 2000

	Well, this is the announcement for that pigeon roast that I've
been forwarding crap about for a while.

	The joke (and I'll let you kids on it so long as you don't
tell all the tourists) is that they'll be roasting cornish game hens
while they keep some pigeons around for show.  It's yet another shock
piece from the keen fiends at the San Frencisco Cacophony Society.

----- Forwarded message from Big Brother <calendar at thoughtpolice.com> -----

In case you guys didn't get this.