[CrackMonkey] [calendar@thoughtpolice.com: [sf-caco] Fwd: SQUID [7/16] 4th Annual SF Pigeon Roast]

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Jul 12 16:28:20 PDT 2000

begin  Nick Moffitt quotation of Wed, Jul 12, 2000 at 04:21:00PM -0700:

> 	Well, this is the announcement for that pigeon roast that I've
> been forwarding crap about for a while.

So, pigeons take time to learn to catch, but are free and available
anywhere, while Cornish hens are expensive, available from only a few
locations, and shrink-wrapped.

Let me guess.  The people roasting Cornish hens instead of pigeons also
run proprietary software.

Why not just eat the damn pigeons if it's legal?

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to