[CrackMonkey] [sf-caco] First pigeon has been caught!

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 12 16:57:45 PDT 2000

	Yeah!

----- from Big Brother <calendar at thoughtpolice.com> -----

Just got this at the starchefs.com site-

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:38:03 -0700 Kim Workman <kimw at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> how almost unbelievably disgusting (except that we all know
> meat-eaters are the kind of people who condone or pretend they don't
> know about the practice of cutting up animals while they are still
> alive, goes on every day in slaughterhouses across the land of the
> free and home of the brave), so unfortunately it's quite
> believable!!!
>
> if it were an issue of starving homeless people being given the
> means to find something free and available to eat in our lovely
> city, that would be one thing (except that there are food banks and
> food programs and free meals and free wild salad & fruit growing all
> over the city; these are services you could help people have access
> to, rather than promoting the torture and murder of animals).  but
> obviously no one who has received this email is a starving homeless
> person or they wouldn't exactly have a computer and be hooked up to
> the internet, now would they?  i will guess that the crowd who
> attends your proposed picnic will be middle class, yuppie white
> dot.commers who can easily afford to go to Green's for dinner any
> day of the week, but who will be intrigued by this ridiculous and
> cruel
> form of urban macho.  may your karma follow you wherever you go.

To unsubscribe send a message to: sf-caco-unsubscribe at eGroups.com

The San Francisco Cacophony Society

http://www.zpub.com/caco/

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.