[CrackMonkey] Flame on!

Patrick patrick at feh.net
Wed Jul 12 19:26:29 PDT 2000

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Richard Stallman's story is better.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Sure, Richard
Stallman belittled them, but I left a vile stain on their wall which they
were apparently unable to remove for 6 months. If anything, the problem
may have been my delivery of the story. Or maybe it's just that Richard
Stallman is a cooler guy than me. Either way, I'm willing to bet that if
you could have been there to experience both events, you would be on my
side.

--
may i ask why you had my hehehehehehe in your clipboard?