[CrackMonkey] TNICNAZ, old chum!

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Thu Jul 13 11:08:41 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
> If they've got Murphy's Irish Stout, I'm there.

	I wouldn't be surprised if they did.  They have a fairly
enlightened beer collection over there.  I recall that someone requested
a Sam Adams once when I went up to buy a round, and I got a very
puzzled look from the bartender.

	"So what is that stuff anyway, some kind of pilsner?" I asked
her.  We both sort of shrugged, and realized that we'd never actually
seen a bottle of the stuff in the open state.  It was rather
embarassing, so now I tend to ask people "Is that some kind of
piss-beer?  Because if so, I bet they don't have it."

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.