[CrackMonkey] [mr.bad@pigdog.org: Re: [Pigdog] Quotable notes]

Paul J Collins sneakums at eircom.net
Thu Jul 13 13:41:44 PDT 2000

    Nick> 	Well put, Evan.  Bravo!
    Nick> 	A pity about youre .signature, though.

    K> while my posts maybe filled with angst, vitriol, bad
    K> grammar, poor spelling, massive typos, horrible punctuation,
    K> incorrect factual information and stuff I just pulled out of my
    K> ass... at least my ">"'s are in order.

    MrBad> Yeah, but you do quote-after-text, which is the glowing neon sign of a
    MrBad> complete corporate-email retard.

Round where I work, they generate these horrible chains of quoted
replies that move farther and farther right, and that require you to
read from the bottom up if you're new to the discussion.

And Outlook colours quotations BLUE, of all things.  As if the fact
that it says "Original Message" above the quote isn't enough to tip me
off.

Losers.

Paul.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD