[CrackMonkey] TNICNAZ, old chum!

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Thu Jul 13 15:30:52 PDT 2000

13Jul2000 03:23PM (-0700) From [mr.bad at pigdog.org] mr.bad [Mr . Bad]

>     MM> Well, I'm the balding redhead in the black jeans and
>     MM> mozilla t-shirt.
>
> ...the one with the goofy grin who slaps his knees a lot.

Curse you Mr. Bad!  I'm going to have to work very hard to
rid my mind of that mental picture.  The worst part is that
the picture is composed of two completely-irreconcilable
images so that my mind flicks rapidly between them like some
kind of badly composed .GIF and may soon trigger epilepsy.

	Bernard

--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD
nutella at zork.net (Department of Desserts and Toppings, San Francisco, USA)