[CrackMonkey] Free crap becomes free speech

Dylan Northrup dylan at integratus.com
Mon Jul 17 07:47:41 PDT 2000

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Monkey Master wrote:

:=begin  Dylan Northrup quotation:
:=> "Free" has more meanings to software people than "snow" does to
:=> eskimos.
:=
:=	Oh shit.  Not this argument again.

[argument explanaitions deleted]

I agree, I should have said something along the lines of '"Free" has more
meanings to software people than Eskimos have words for "snow"' or some
similair analogy.  Still falls down from the "there are no eskimos"
argument, but if Merriam and Webster say it's a word, that's good enough for
me.

:=	I'm surprised I had to explain this to you.

Don't be surprised.  I'm only lucid after a pint or two :-)

--
Dylan Northrup <*> dylan at integratus.com <*> HA and FS geek <*>
"Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence. Just do what