[CrackMonkey] Free crap becomes free speech

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Jul 17 08:03:00 PDT 2000

begin  Dylan Northrup quotation:
> Still falls down from the "there are no eskimos" argument, but if
> Merriam and Webster say it's a word, that's good enough for me.

	Oh, sure it's a word, but saying that you speak "Eskimo" is
rather like saying that you speak "African" or that you speak
"European".  English uses the term "Eskimo" to refer to all Aboriginal
American tribes in the Northernmost part of this continent.

	It's still obnoxious.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.