[CrackMonkey] RFC: ORBS down

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Mon Jul 17 11:31:21 PDT 2000

ORBS is quite contraversial. They post a list of open relays blocked by
them, which makes spammers' lives easier. Their recent action towards
AboveNet made me lose my trust in them. AboveNet, a major ISP was blocking
their annoying and disruptive probes of their mailservers. As a
punishment, ORBS put them on the list. AboveNet is where bugtraq,
OpenAve, and many, many other things are hosted.

Aaron Lehmann