[CrackMonkey] [calendar@thoughtpolice.com: [sf-caco] Fwd:dear pigeons]

Capt. B.J. Smethwicke pedro at flynn.zork.net
Mon Jul 17 13:35:59 PDT 2000

Quoting Nick Moffitt:
> ----- from Big Brother <calendar at thoughtpolice.com> -----
>
> >On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:21:12 -0700 (PDT) Beto
> ><betogonzalez1968 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >thank you very much, sincerely, Robert Dole

I abhor the implicaion that the Royal Navy is a haven for cannibalism.
It is known that we now have the problem relatively under control, and
that it is now it is the RAF who now suffer the most casualities in
this area.

Capt. B.J. Smethwicke in a white wine sauce, with shallots, mushrooms,
and garlic.

      "She's laughin in her sleeve, boys;
   I can feel it in my bones."  -- Tom Waits