[CrackMonkey] quote of the day

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Jul 18 14:20:40 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> Just _where_ the singing dancing farting FUCK do you think we are NOW
> you dumbshit?  I WANT your definition of DARK AGES.  It'll be K3WL.

	A dark age is one that does not keep a historical record.  We
refer to any period of time for which we have no information as a
"dark age".

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.