[CrackMonkey] [Pigdog] Re: Camp Linux (Was: Article idea?)

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Jul 24 13:06:18 PDT 2000

begin  George J.P. Perry quotation:
> May be suse will be our training table; and when we get good, we'll
> rembrant on an other distribution.  I'm eager to learn your bases
> for the assessment.  -g

	Well, I worked at SuSE for a few months, and had to not only
answer stupid questions from customers, but I also had to help admin a
SuSE box that served as a fileserver and general network gateway.

	It was like nailing jelly to a wall, what with YaST and
SuSEConfig re-writing config files every time someone else adminned
the damn thing.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.