[CrackMonkey] [Pigdog] Re: Camp Linux (Was: Article idea?)

Kurt Weiske kweiske at kataan.org
Mon Jul 24 13:41:00 PDT 2000

And you didn't take the lamer-admin tools off the system? I had the same
problems with Red Hat systems at one of my gigs, at least until I took
linuxconf off of the machines...:)

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd rather configure the system directly. Isn't
that the charm of Linux boxes, the fact that you *can* directly configure
them without some intermeddling GUI tool?