[CrackMonkey] [Pigdog] German Company Develops MDMA Technology

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Jul 24 19:17:44 PDT 2000

begin  Nick Moffitt quotation of Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 06:23:53PM -0700:
> ----- Forwarded message from "Mr. Bad" <mr.bad at pigdog.org> -----
>
> Those crafty Germans! Turn your back on them for just a few seconds,
> and they go and invent ecstasy! This is proof positive that American
> drug laws are keeping our dealers from being competitive on a global
> market.

What do they expect, selling fucking Excedrin? How much happy love
energy and feeling of human empathy are you supposed to get from
Excedrin?

Plants to grow on your windowsill: http://deoxy.org/smokedmt.htm
http://www.basementshaman.com/liveplants.html Aren't they pretty?

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to