[CrackMonkey] dammit

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Thu Jul 27 19:11:07 PDT 2000

Don, you seem to put most of your energy against evil
corparations. Corparations fuck people by destroying competition,
charging outrageous fees, and buying legislation. Bad governments are
often worse. Governements fuck people by allowing corruption,
repressing freedoms, allowing stupid things to be patented, and
destroying cities with bombs. It's NOT about Napster, just as the
whole DeCSS issue has approximately nothing to do with whether you
want to watch DVD's or not. The RIAA is definately an evil
corparation, and if you want to take a side on this issue it's hard
not to mention Napster, since that's the other party in the
battle. Stay out of it because you don't like either party and you're
turning your back to a big social responsibility of preserving freedom.