[CrackMonkey] dammit

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at flynn.zork.net
Fri Jul 28 09:44:30 PDT 2000

Quoting Don Marti:

> Napster was just trying to say "we're legit, its our users who are
> breaking the law." So if you use Napster, you are already part of the
> underground.  The lame-ass Metallica-listening underground, but still.

To be fair, you're totally right here -- I missed that the first time
I read your email. But as I see it, the Napster ruling is setting the tone
for these intprop trials coming up, and a victory here would have only
been good for "us" (the lame-ass Metallica-listening underground).

pedro

      "She's laughin in her sleeve, boys;
   I can feel it in my bones."  -- Tom Waits