[CrackMonkey] proprietary software maxims.

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Jul 28 18:31:56 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from Owen Thomas <owen at freedonia.com> -----

     D I T H E R A T I
     see the digerati dither, daily

       AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF ...
       OH, WAIT, I AM ONE OF THOSE PESKY KIDS

     "When I had the idea of building an Internet community to help
     music fans buy MP3s, I didn't think it would be embroiled in a
     legal battle."

	 Napster founder Shawn Fanning, who might have gotten more
	 clued in when his company hired a lawyer as its CEO,
	 Broadcast.com, 27 July 2000

       http://webevents.broadcast.com/napster/press0700/

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.