[CrackMonkey] dammit

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Sun Jul 30 12:34:16 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> Excuuuse me. If you said "try some ham" am I supposed to go to
> ham.sourceforge.net?

	See, this is the kind of shit that the Dewey Decimal System
will get you into.  If you had grown up thinking in terms of the
Library of Congress system, you'd be able to find the appropriate
resources for any reference query.

	There'd be none of this "When I want computers or bigfoot, I
go to Generalities in 000!" nonsense.  No, in the LC system, computing
is next to MATH where MINSKY INTENDED, not over with the alien
abduction stories!

	So maybe in the dewey system, you WOULD search for HAM and
SOFTWARE PROJECTS in the same place.  But not in any REAL cataloging
system.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.