[CrackMonkey] dammit

Paul J Collins sneakums at eircom.net
Sun Jul 30 14:56:47 PDT 2000

    Don> Placing computers anywhere near math amuses me. Your silly
    Don> twentieth-century hyperrationalism went out with Robert
    Don> McNamara.  Understanding computers by knowing Math is like
    Don> trying to understand the members of this list by knowing
    Don> Chemistry.  Wait a minute, bad example.

Just try understanding The Art of Programming without math.  You need
math for parts of the discipline, just as you need chemistry to
understand how Monkey Master's stomach acids breaks down those nasty
ol' bananas.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD