[CrackMonkey] dammit

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Sun Jul 30 16:54:06 PDT 2000

begin  Zen-O-Phobia quotation:
> begin  Don Marti quotation:
> > LC is freely available, since our tax dollars pay for it, right?
>
> 	If that's the reason for its freedom, then it's likely as not
> UNAVAILABLE to people who are not US citizens.

	If Seth weren't off in Massachusetts right now, I'd imagine
he'd give chapter and verse on the crypto export laws.

	LC actually has to be available on a global scale so that they
can sync up a bit with the archival library in the UK.  I don't recall
all the details, but I think it's mentioned in the forward matter to
every issue of Books In Print.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.