[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 31 00:59:32 PDT 2000

begin  Joakim Ziegler quotation:

> Well, I didn't say we *liked* it.

I think the _real_ story about L'Anse aux Meadows is they heard that not
only is the weather better in California, so are the torsk dinners.
(I could swear that the Sons of Norway's Bjornsen Hall in Oakland is at
least 1,000 years old, which would just about match.)

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."