[aaronl@vitelus.com: Re: [CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]]

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Mon Jul 31 02:19:53 PDT 2000

If I wasn't so dumb or my mailer wasn't so dumb this would go to the
correct addresses. Rick, do you know how to make mutt prompt on
whether to repsond to all recipients?

----- Forwarded message from Aaron Lehmann <aaronl at vitelus.com> -----

From: Aaron Lehmann <aaronl at vitelus.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:17:49 -0700
To: Joakim Ziegler <joakim at helixcode.com>
Subject: Re: [CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner at zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:47:00AM -0500, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 11:32:25PM -0700, Monkey Master wrote:
> > begin  Joakim Ziegler quotation:
>
> >> What, are you one of those Berlin hippies? Don't bother me with your love
> >> parades and free sex.
>
> > 	Why is everyone so goddamn obsessed with picturebook
> > computing?  This isn't the comics, son!  This is SCIENCE.
>
> You boring old fart, I'll kick your ass in Quake 3 Arena.

No, in our country we have such a thing as religious freedom. Nick is
free to run a debian system without non-free and use insane X window
management if he wants to continue doing so.

> >> Been there, seen that. As in, Radagast in those snippets, c'est moi.
>
> > 	Curse you crazy Canadistas and your FRENCH.
>
> Norwegian. We're the guys who *discovered* Canada.

NO WONDER you were on a BBS that takes so long to start up.

> --
> Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey
Wouldn't that be tigert?
> joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC