[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Mon Jul 31 02:37:41 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 02:17:49AM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:47:00AM -0500, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
>> On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 11:32:25PM -0700, Monkey Master wrote:
>>> begin  Joakim Ziegler quotation:

>>> Why is everyone so goddamn obsessed with picturebook
>>> computing?  This isn't the comics, son!  This is SCIENCE.

>> You boring old fart, I'll kick your ass in Quake 3 Arena.

> No, in our country we have such a thing as religious freedom. Nick is
> free to run a debian system without non-free and use insane X window
> management if he wants to continue doing so.

Not that I condone any of this "freedom" you Merkins seem so attached to, but
I'm curious what exactly goes into "insane X window management". Aren't you
one of those VA xineramaniacs, by the way?

>> Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey
> Wouldn't that be tigert?

Nope, he's art director.

>>       FIX sysop -
> That's more like it!

Admit you're envious.

>> free software coder
> And proprietary software user

Yup.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer