[CrackMonkey] I REALLY need to update that thing

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Jul 31 12:39:35 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
>     Nick> time to resurrect the $7 tours project.
>
> I read those a while back.  They're good.

	They're unfinished, too.  I actually have a posting I've been
meaning to make to the seven-dollars list for a couple months now.  I
should do that once I finish doing my writeup for the printing summit.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.