[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Mon Jul 31 16:26:16 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 02:16:41PM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> I don't want my images scattered all over the file system.

No, I don't want none of that old-fashioned file system stuff. I can't ever
find anything on any of those. Give me a binary database file which embeds
other binary formats any day, then all I need to do is memorize the path to
it and use e_db_add_remove_change_and_mangle_png_files to work with the
images!

Idiot.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer