[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Mon Jul 31 16:28:04 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 06:22:24PM -0500, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:50:45PM -0700, Alex Feinberg wrote:
> > I do not wish to insult enlightenment hackers, I just argue that they are
> > going about implementation of their ideas on a completely wrong way.
>
> I wish to insult enlightenment hackers. They're Australian, wear goofy hats,
> can't fucking type, write unmaintainable code, and won't listen to reason.
> I'm sure the list goes on, I'll welcome contributions.

<mazeone> hahahahaa
<mazeone> ok, pasting is annoying, but that is kinda funny
<mudhoney> heheh
<UnLogikal> lol
<mazeone> they forgot 'sheep fuckers'
<Jad> and the "Pants On, Pants Off" bit.... (inside joke)
<mazeone> fusion94: bah, everyone knows raster is a sheep fucker
<fusion94> mazeone: heh
<Demonishi> mazeone: and fusion94 is his little bitch
<Jad> i should be in the credits for insulting raster