[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Michael Jennings mej at valinux.com
Mon Jul 31 23:41:23 PDT 2000

On Monday, 31 July 2000, at 18:22:24 (-0500),
Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> I wish to insult enlightenment hackers. They're Australian, wear
> goofy hats, can't fucking type, write unmaintainable code, and won't
> listen to reason.  I'm sure the list goes on, I'll welcome
> contributions.

There are several Enlightenment developers, not two, and certainly not
one.  There are three Americans, one Australian, and two Brits.  I do
not wear funny hats, I can type, I write maintainable code, and the
only thing I won't listen to are egomaniacal GNOME developers whose
entire vocabulary can be matched by the regexp /(UNIX|KDE|E) sucks/.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at eterm.org>
Software Engineer, VA Linux Systems       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)