[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Mon Jul 31 16:25:56 PDT 2000

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 12:59:06PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
>
> > But you can't dismiss 80x25 troglodytes out of hand

Or the blind, who aren't necessarily either 80x25 or trodglodytes, but who
couldn't give a flying fuck about Gnome.

> It's also where you can read my fascinating article about the future
> of GUIs for expert users, "Towards the Anti-Mac".

Heh, for those working on re-implementing Windows concepts in Gnome,
that's a pretty amusing way of putting it -- since MacOS X is actually a
beautiful Unix.

"We can always count on the British. Except for the Revolutionary War
they've been perfect." -- Mel Brooks, on the first Concorde flight since
the Paris crash.