[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Michael Jennings mej at valinux.com
Mon Jul 31 23:50:03 PDT 2000

On Monday, 31 July 2000, at 16:44:52 (-0700),
Don Marti wrote:

> But on Crackmonkey, _all_ software sux (except mutt and some
> weird-ass variant of BSD that they only run on soda.berkeley.edu)

Granted.  No one on this list has shown themselves to fall into that
category.  At least not yet.  There's always hope.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at eterm.org>
Software Engineer, VA Linux Systems       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)