[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Michael Jennings mej at valinux.com
Mon Jul 31 17:49:05 PDT 2000

On Monday, 31 July 2000, at 17:24:38 (-0700),
Chris J. DiBona wrote:

> 	I'd say compliers are not required for a functioning system.

Actually, what he meant was:

  "I'd say piles are not required for a functional system."

In other words, Linux doesn't need much to be "functional."  "Piles"
being the Australian equivalent of "lots" or "bunches."  Or in
DiBonese, "metric fuck-ton."

I've been parsing Rastermanglish for way too long. :-)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at eterm.org>
Software Engineer, VA Linux Systems       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)