[CrackMonkey] [jammers@adbusters.org: WORLD CAR FREE DAY]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 1 11:37:54 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:

> I have already decided that I must move jobs; the thing about here is
> that there is fairly low penetration of free software into businesses,
> so it's likely I'll be working with proprietary stuff for a while yet.

I tend to think that some proprietary software is markedly more noxious
than others.  The degree of lock-in is varied, for example.

> At the moment we have a 3:1 ratio of interns to "PC techs", which
> means that I mostly get to tackle things when all the easy options
> have been exhausted.

Again, other people's wants.  What that means for your needs is strictly
your choice.

--
Cheers,                             "Ceterum censeo Linux propaganda est."
Rick Moen                                        -- Seth David Schoen
rick at linuxmafia.com