"They Live!" (Was: [CrackMonkey] 3-D rendering in PostScript (fwd)

George J.P. Perry geoperry at catch22.com
Fri Sep 1 15:47:42 PDT 2000

Scenario (plausibillyfied with sincerified actors & special effects) to
the effect that creatures among us, alien & malign, prefaced their
emergence with consciousness-numbing rays... that we detect neither
their ghastly corporal selves...=20

=2E.. nor their mindrapingly ruthless neural-semantic programming. =20

Programming.  Like the sign near the end of the following message. =20
Which message speaks concicely to fnb.

- George Perry:  "Juggler Vain's House of Dung", Frisco Liberation Radio

p.s... don't worry; for there is food enough, for every one here to
share... sing "food", "food, not bombs"=20

p.p.s... neither parody nor mp3 are theft; try one or more, today

3p.s... "The Bigger the Lie, the Bigger the Payout; !Try a Whopper"

4p.s... considering that humankind may have inflicted upon itself a
technology of automechanical programming... that tyrants once ruled with
only relatively primitive (powerful, but broad) symbology... a logical
(though not necessarily "sane") structure attracting a constituency
(priesthood, generally; rarely compassionate, empathetic servants
(consultants))... that such a technology might have sheltered &
shepherded a Cult Slice of the Church of God In Coercion, Mammonist...
and one, while fundamentalist (for its faith in Authority),
institutionalises a meme of ever-perfecting revelations (?did somebody
say "McMormons")... well, later... yeah, on the show; dude says you can
get it on internet at <interzone.org>...  Mondays @4... I'll just check
the weather in Gerlach, now (Rain in Roseville CA)... write if you
like...

---------- Forwarded message ----------=20