Mr. Spell-Check, I (Was: Klik-Klak-Blox (Was: [CrackMonkey] ?Who...)

George J.P. Perry geoperry at catch22.com
Sat Sep 2 13:40:10 PDT 2000

Every word guaranteed to contain one or more of the following
ingredients: a; b; c... -g

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Monkey Master wrote:
}Subject: Re: Klik-Klak-Blox (Was: [CrackMonkey] ?Who is Siteamerica...)
}
}begin  George J.P. Perry quotation:
}> p.s... apart from the missle-reference, MX gives me some pause... as El
}> Jeffe, here, observed:  "Damned ping works, traceroute works; everything
}> finds us, except the mail"... we see a fore-shadow of the mark of the
}> beast
}
}	See, emad?  I *knew* it was two 'f's!